- What is Triterras, Inc.'s stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on the OTC Expert Market under the symbol TRIRF.
- When was Triterras, Inc. incorporated?
February 19, 2020
- When did Triterras, Inc. become a public company?
Triterras Inc. became a public company on November 11, 2020 through a Business Combination transaction with Netfin Acquisition Corp.
- Where is Triterras, Inc. located?
23-04 Republic Plaza
9 Raffles Place
- When is Triterras, Inc.'s fiscal year end?
The last day of February each year.
- Who is Triterras, Inc.'s transfer agent?
- Who is Triterras, Inc.'s independent auditor?
- When do Triterras, Inc.'s Warrants Expire?
Triterras, Inc.’s warrants expire on November 10, 2025, five years after the completion of the business combination.
- What is the status of the independent investigation into the short seller report?
The Audit Committee of the Board of Directors is pleased to report the completion of its previously announced investigation into allegations made in a short report released in January 2021. After expending considerable resources, time and energy conducting its investigation and analyzing the work carried out by external advisers, the Audit Committee has concluded that the allegations contained in the short report lack either factual support or material basis. Accordingly, the Audit Committee has concluded that those allegations do not require additional action by the Company.
- What is the status of the stock buy back program?
An update on the stock buyback program was provided in an Investor Update Presentation dated May 20, 2021, which is available on our web site. The Company holds the repurchased shares as treasury shares.