- What is Triterras, Inc.'s stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on the OTC Expert Market under the symbol TRIRF.
- When was Triterras, Inc. incorporated?
February 19, 2020
- When did Triterras, Inc. become a public company?
Triterras Inc. became a public company on November 11, 2020 through a Business Combination transaction with Netfin Acquisition Corp.
- Where is Triterras, Inc. located?
23-04 Republic Plaza
9 Raffles Place
- When is Triterras, Inc.'s fiscal year end?
The last day of February each year.
- Who is Triterras, Inc.'s transfer agent?
Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company
1 State Street, 30th Floor
New York, NY 10004
- Who is Triterras, Inc.'s independent auditor?
- When do Triterras, Inc.'s Warrants Expire?
Triterras, Inc.’s warrants expire on November 10, 2025, five years after the completion of the business combination.
- What is the status of the independent investigation into the short seller report?
The Audit Committee of the Board of Directors is pleased to report the completion of its previously announced investigation into allegations made in a short report released in January 2021. After expending considerable resources, time and energy conducting its investigation and analyzing the work carried out by external advisers, the Audit Committee has concluded that the allegations contained in the short report lack either factual support or material basis. Accordingly, the Audit Committee has concluded that those allegations do not require additional action by the Company.
- What is the status of the stock buy back program?
An update on the stock buyback program was provided in an Investor Update Presentation dated May 20, 2021, which is available on our web site. The Company holds the repurchased shares as treasury shares.
- In the Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended February 28, 2021, Board member Richard Maurer was shown to be the beneficial owner of 7,622,000 shares as of February 28, 2022. In the Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended February 28, 2022, Mr. Maurer is shown to be the beneficial owner of 205,504 shares as of June 15, 2022. Why the difference?
Netfin Holdings, Inc., an entity owned and controlled by Mr. Maurer, was a member of MVR Netfin LLC (“MVR Netfin”), the sponsor of Netfin Acquisition Corp., the special purpose acquisition company (“SPAC”) that entered into a business combination with Triterras, Inc. (the “Company” or “Triterras”) to take the Company public. As disclosed in the Company’s Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended February 28, 2021, both Mr. Maurer and Mr. Marat Rosenberg were managers of MVR Netfin and possessed voting and investment discretion with respect to 7,622,000 ordinary shares of Triterras held of record by MVR Netfin, which resulted in both individuals being named the beneficial owners of 7,622,000 ordinary shares of Triterras as of February 28, 2022. Prior to June 15, 2022. MVR Netfin was dissolved, and the Triterras’ ordinary shares held of record by MVR Netfin were distributed to the members of MVR Netfin. As a result of this distribution, Netfin Holdings, Inc. retained beneficial ownership of, and held directly, 205,504 ordinary shares of Triterras. And as disclosed in the Company’s Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended February 28, 2022, Mr. Maurer has voting and investment discretion with respect to 205,504 ordinary shares of Triterras held of record by Netfin Holdings, Inc., which resulted in Mr. Maurer being deemed the beneficial owner of 205,504 ordinary shares of Triterras as of June 15, 2022.
- On May 24, 2021 Triterras announced that it had signed a letter of intent to make a minority investment in ECAPS via a press release. What is the status?
After careful consideration the Company decided not to pursue this transaction.