- What is Triterras, Inc.'s stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the symbol TRIT.
- When was Triterras, Inc. incorporated?
February 19, 2020
- When did Triterras, Inc. become a public company?
Triterras Inc. became a public company on November 11, 2020 through a Business Combination transaction with Netfin Acquisition Corp.
- Where is Triterras, Inc. located?
23-04 Republic Plaza
9 Raffles Place
- When is Triterras, Inc.'s fiscal year end?
The last day of February each year.
- Who is Triterras, Inc.'s transfer agent?
- Who is Triterras, Inc.'s independent auditor?
Nexia TS Public Accounting Corporation (“Nexia TS”)
- When do Triterras, Inc.'s Warrants Expire?
Triterras, Inc.’s warrants expire on November 10, 2025, five years after the completion of the business combination.
- When will Triterras, Inc. release its Fiscal 2020 earnings?
On June 28, 2021 the Company filed a Form 12b-25 informing the United States Securities and Exchange Commission that there will be a delay in filing its annual report on Form 20-F. The filing is available on our web site, Investor Section, under the SEC Filings Section. The Company plans to file its 2021 Annual Report as soon as is practicable after the audit is completed by its independent registered accounting firm, Nexia.
- What is the status of the independent investigation into the short seller report?
The short seller report had raised certain allegations, which the management feels were misleading or unfair. To address any doubts in the minds of investors, and as a matter of corporate governance, the Company's Audit Committee has appointed a law firm to conduct an independent investigation into these allegations.
The management is co-operating fully with the investigation. However, to safeguard the independence of the investigation, the investigators do not report to the management on the status of the investigation. In addition, the management has not imposed any deadline for the firm conducting the investigation to complete the investigation. Therefore, management is unable to provide any updates or estimated completion dates other than to confirm that the process is underway.
- What is the status of the stock buy back program?
An update on the stock buyback program was provided in an Investor Update Presentation dated May 20, 2021, which is available on our web site.