- What is Triterras, Inc.'s stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the symbol TRIT.
- When was Triterras, Inc. incorporated?
February 19, 2020
- When did Triterras, Inc. become a public company?
Triterras Inc. became a public company on November 11, 2020 through a Business Combination transaction with Netfin Acquisition Corp.
- Where is Triterras, Inc. located?
23-04 Republic Plaza
9 Raffles Place
- When is Triterras, Inc.'s fiscal year end?
The last day of February each year.
- Who is Triterras, Inc.'s transfer agent?
- Who is Triterras, Inc.'s independent auditor?
Please check back soon for updates.
- When do Triterras, Inc.'s Warrants Expire?
Triterras, Inc.’s warrants expire on November 10, 2025, five years after the completion of the business combination.
- When will Triterras, Inc. release its Fiscal 2020 earnings?
The Company’s fiscal year ended February 28th, 2021. SEC guidelines call for a foreign private issuer (of which Triterras is one) issue their audited earnings within 120 days of the close of the fiscal year unless an exemption is secured. The Company has not fixed a date for their earnings release and will make an announcement when the date is set.
- What is the status of the independent investigation into the short seller report?
The short seller report had raised certain allegations, which the management feels were misleading or unfair. To address any doubts in the minds of investors, and as a matter of corporate governance, the Company's Audit Committee has appointed a law firm to conduct an independent investigation into these allegations.
The management is co-operating fully with the investigation. However, to safeguard the independence of the investigation, the investigators do not report to the management on the status of the investigation. In addition, the management has not imposed any deadline for the firm conducting the investigation to complete the investigation. Therefore, management is unable to provide any updates or estimated completion dates other than to confirm that the process is underway.
- What is the status of the new auditor?
A new auditor has not been engaged. The Company will announce the engagement of a new auditor when appropriate.
- What is the status of the stock buy back program?
Disclosures on a stock buy back program are tightly controlled by SEC disclosure regulations in order for a company to avail themselves of certain safe harbor protections. Companies typically limit their disclosures on stock buy back programs to their quarterly filings. In Triterras’ case, this would be in the filing of the Annual Report.