- What is Triterras, Inc.'s stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the symbol TRIT.
- When was Triterras, Inc. incorporated?
February 19, 2020
- When did Triterras, Inc. become a public company?
Triterras Inc. became a public company on November 11, 2020 through a Business Combination transaction with Netfin Acquisition Corp.
- Where is Triterras, Inc. located?
23-04 Republic Plaza
9 Raffles Place
- When is Triterras, Inc.'s fiscal year end?
The last day of February each year.
- Who is Triterras, Inc.'s transfer agent?
- Who is Triterras, Inc.'s independent auditor?
Nexia TS Public Accounting Corporation (“Nexia TS”)
- When do Triterras, Inc.'s Warrants Expire?
Triterras, Inc.’s warrants expire on November 10, 2025, five years after the completion of the business combination.
- When will Triterras, Inc. release its Fiscal 2020 earnings?
On June 28, 2021 the Company filed a Form 12b-25 informing the United States Securities and Exchange Commission that there will be a delay in filing its annual report on Form 20-F. The filing is available on our web site, Investor Section, under the SEC Filings Section. The Company plans to file its 2021 Annual Report as soon as is practicable after the audit is completed by its independent registered accounting firm, Nexia.
- What is the status of the independent investigation into the short seller report?
The Audit Committee of the Board of Directors is pleased to report the completion of its previously announced investigation into allegations made in a short report released in January 2021. After expending considerable resources, time and energy conducting its investigation and analyzing the work carried out by external advisers, the Audit Committee has concluded that the allegations contained in the short report lack either factual support or material basis. Accordingly, the Audit Committee has concluded that those allegations do not require additional action by the Company.
- What is the status of the stock buy back program?
An update on the stock buyback program was provided in an Investor Update Presentation dated May 20, 2021, which is available on our web site.